Wednesday, September 29, 2010

She's Crafty........

Ewww, did I really just title this post after a song from the Beastie Boys that has nothing to do with crafts?  I think I did.  I've been working on some more hair bows and my newest craft, pumpkins!!  I did 3 over the weekend and am currently working on a few more.  2 of them should be finished tonight.  My plan is to finish 2 of the pumpkins and work on some hair bows.  I've got TONS of new ribbon and the order I placed hasn't even come in yet!  This is what happens when you send Mom to get marabou and black ribbon with white polka dots.  I got my center piece for the Gymboree hair bow on Monday, so I'm planning to finish it tonight as well.  It is SUPER cute!!

Here are some pics.......................
Excuse the crayon on the one above.  It's Anna Claire's and she needed something to "paint" too.

 The Ghost now has a mouth and the pumpkin clip is the clip I posted previously that I re-did.  I am MUCH happier with it now.  
 Anna Claire has the above bow in today.
She wore this on Monday with one of the new bows I had made. I love being able to just run in the other room and make her a hair bow, if she doesn't have one to match her outfit.  {She loves it too}

Once my new ribbon comes in, I'm going to work on a Christmas clippie and I cannot wait!!  We go to the pumpkin patch with COF on Friday, so look for pictures soon.  I can't wait because Anna Claire will finally get to wear one of her many Halloween shirts.  {Holli, I got you covered for Halloween outfits next year.  LOL!!}

1 comment:

Holli said...

I LOVE the pumpkins...too too cute! You know I'm a sucker for bows and polkdots, it dosen't matter what you put it on!! Whoohooo to the Halloween stuff for next year....I'm ready to get into the Halloween attire as well. You know I buy ENTIRELY too much stuff too. She has to wear something every week to get it all worn in October!!