Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I'm Drawing a Title Blank............

Anna Claire has been sick for about 2 weeks now.  This weekend her cough got worse, so Kerry picked Anna Claire up from daycare and I met them at the Dr's office at 2:00pm yesterday.  I'm glad I made her an appointment because she has bronchitis.  From what I could understand, a lot of people have the bronchitis that she has, right now.  We got a liquid z-pak and breathing treatments.  She slept so much better last night, thank goodness!!  She goes for a re-check on Friday to make sure she is getting better.
We haven't done a lot since the last post because we are preparing for vacation!!  I made Anna Claire a Halloween wreath and finished it up last night.  She is loving the fact that Mommy can make craft things and her hair bows.  She told Nurse Kristen at the Dr's office yesterday, after Kristen asked if she could borrow one of her hair bows, that her Mommy could make her one.  Last night I made a pumpkin clippie and made her bows for our beach pictures.

Here is the pumpkin clippie.
I'm not done with it yet, but I don't have any green satin ribbon, so it will have to wait until after vacation.  I am also not feeling the green stones on the clippie, so they will have to go. 

Here is one of the hair bows for the beach pictures.  I am hoping to only use one, but if Anna Claire insists on pig tails, I will be prepared.  : )

.......... and here the cutie is this morning getting ready to leave for pre-school.

Some of you may have already seen this on FB, but I thought I would share it here as well.  The song is, "Your Love is My Drug" by Ke$ha.  "That's Claire Bear's favorite song", as she would say.  : )  {It's sideways, but I can't fix it on here, sorry}
She is awesome, isn't she!?!?

No comments: