Friday, September 10, 2010

CrIcKeT GoT a HaIrCuT

This week has been super busy and has gone by so quickly!  Monday, of course, was Labor day, but I worked 1/2 a day.  Tuesday Anna Claire went to the Dr with bronchitis.  Wednesday I got a hair cut. Thursday I cleaned house and put out the Fall wreaths {after work of course}.  Today Cricket got her vacation hair cut and Anna Claire goes back to the Dr @ 3:15pm, to make sure her chest and everything is clearing up.  She was sicker than what I thought and never really showed it.  My plan tonight is to finish ironing, wash some more clothes, and to start packing.  I've also worked all week, gave baths, cleaned earrings twice a day, gave breathing treatments twice a day since Tuesday, washed at least a load of clothes each night bc my husband is a freak normal man and wears about 3 outfits a day. : o  I could go one, but I won't.  : )

I have to try to get as much done tonight as possible because I know tomorrow will be crazy.  Anna Claire has dance in the morning and then I need to put gas in the car and pick up Big Daddy's medicine.  After that, I'm taking her to get her finger nails and toe nails painted and then to Wal-Mart to get a spinning Mermaid Barbie {I hope}.  I promised her that if she was good all week that she could get a spinning Mermaid Barbie to take to Florida with her and she has been PERFECT all week.  If for some reason Wal-Mart is out of them, I guess I will make a trip to either Tullahoma or Murfreesboro for one because a promise is a promise.

Now, I have to talk her out of taking ALL of her Barbie Mermaids with us.  We plan to take some family beach pictures while we are on vacation, so it is only normal that Anna Claire gets some big mark on her face.  It happens just about every time she has pictures made.  It used to be bruises on the forehead, but not anymore now that she can control her legs.  LOL!!  Yesterday she came home with a huge scratch down her cheek, a little mark at the corner of her eyebrow, and one above her eyebrow, along with a missing "diamond" from her flip flop.  This is what happens when you walk up the red slide, instead of going around and using the ladder.  {rolls eyes}  I would love to tell you that it is trial by error, but I'm positive she will try it again.

I did manage to get the "diamond" back on her flip flop.  She told me when I walked in to get her that her Daddy beat her up and then cracked up laughing.  While it was humorous, I have to hope that she doesn't tell strangers this because they will not know any different.

I do plan to work on my header after vacation.  It is blurry and I'm not happy about it.

Here are a couple of pictures of Cricket after I picked her up this afternoon.  Anna Claire is going to be THRILLED to see that Cricket has a hair bow!!  I just have to hope that it's still there when we get back home this afternoon. 
And yes, Cricket got a vacation hair cut because Cricket is going to Florida too.  Big Daddy doesn't know that yet, so when he arrives Sunday it will be a surprise.  LOL!!  It was MeMe's idea, I just went along with it.  ; )

1 comment:

Scott Reed said...

Love the pics of Cricket!!!