Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I Shall Finish Vacation Pics Now :)

Vacation is over and we have gotten back in to our daily routine.  It's hard to believe that Friday it will be October already!!  I have gotten the Halloween costume ordered, we've got the trick or treat bucket, and now I've just got to get the decorating done.  I will start buying Christmas presents, if I can every get my kid clothed and shoed.  {I don't think shoed is a word, unless you're talking about horses.  LOL!!}  This morning I realized that she no longer fits in to some of her Shox.  They FIT last week I tell you!!  I had already planned to go get her some little "cutie" shoes this weekend to wear with her legging outfits, so now I guess her & I will buy some new shox as well.  Thank goodness Kerry and I don't outgrow our clothes and shoes like she does.  : )

Anyway, back to vacation pictures...............................









No comments: