Monday, September 20, 2010

Florida 2010

We just returned from vacation this past weekend.  We had a wonderful time and feel blessed to be able to take a vacation.  We went to the pool, beach, Pier Park more than once (of course), Shell Island, and had ice cream every night except for one.  We took beach pictures this year.  I wasn't sure about taking them or how Anna Claire would do, but for a 3 year old, she did well.  Anna Claire is a Mommy's girl, so I didn't get as many "fun" pictures as I would have liked, but we have the memories in our hearts.  : )  Shell Island was beautiful, but I have zero pictures because Shell Island was a lot of work.  LOL!!  I still managed over 200 pictures without Shell Island.  :o

I have plenty more to share.  The very first picture in black and white is my absolute favorite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are all great! You do such an awesome job. I absolutely love the first pic !!!

Stephanie