Thursday, September 23, 2010

More Vacation and a Hairbow : )

I forgot to tell that Cricket {the dog} did amazing with the trip to Florida and I managed to keep Susie {the fish} alive while we were gone!!  Cricket rode in my lap all the way to Florida.  She started out in Momma's lap, but she had been pretty nervous all evening because she saw me packing and loading the car, so she would not lay down until she got in my lap.  The change of scenery never phased her and then she rode in Momma's lap all the way home.  Cliff didn't know she was coming, so that reaction was questionable.  As soon as we picked him up at the airport he asked where Cricket was {as in, who did we leave Cricket with in Tennessee} and Momma told him that she was at the condo.  He was fine with it, which took us all by surprise.  By the end of the week, him and Cricket were taking naps on the couch together.  : )

Since getting home early Sunday morning we are all just getting back in to the groove of things this week.  Anna Claire has had some issues with the early rising this week, which has caused some attitude.  She is one of the only 3 year olds that I know that LOVES to sleep late.  I've managed to get everything washed and put back up.  We washed everything at the condo, but Momma bought Gain detergent and Anna Claire is a Tide baby, so the Gain broke her out on the way home and everything had to be rewashed.  I rewashed mine and Kerry's clothes too, just in case, because I was a Tide baby as well and have never used anything else.

I did make my first made to match {m2m} hair bow this week that I am very excited about.  I'm just waiting on the owl to get here to finish it off.  It matches the Gymboree Fall Homecoming collection.  There is a lady on Etsy making me a blue owl to go in the center of the bow that matches the blue owl on one of the shirts that Anna Claire has from Gymboree.  Here is a preview. 
I had to take a chance on ordering the right colors to match, but I did it!!
The lady on Etsy is also making me a T-Rac and a Smokey, so I will be making a new Titans and UT bow very soon.
On to some more vacation pictures................................
What can I say?  You gotta love her!!
I gave Kerry the camera remote and I'm guessing he got excited about it because he moved.  I did not have him standing to get part of him cut out of the picture.

......and I will leave you with this......

No comments: