Thursday, September 30, 2010

How Hot is Hot Glue?

Well, I cannot tell you the exact temperature of the hot glue that I use, but I can tell you that it is VERY hot!!  It was apparently just not my night last night to deal with anything hot.  I got the full effect of the hot glue last night and I did not enjoy it.  Thankfully, my fingers are tougher than most skin on my upper extremities, so there are no marks.  There must be an art to using hot glue and marabou together.  After I burnt my finger tips, more than once I might add, I went to remove dinner from the oven and for some unknown reason, I hit my arm on the top burner in the oven.  Now that left a mark, but I continued on.  LOL!!  I finished 2 of the pumpkins last night, made a few hair clippies, a bow, and finished the m2m Gymboree bow.  I had another clippie in line to do, but it was almost 10:00pm and my mini-me will not go to sleep until I go to bed, so off I went.

Here are some pictures of the things I completed last night.  {I did get all my ribbon in, so there will be more to come soon}





I must also tell you all how WONDERFUL my Mom is!!  I no longer have to go buy shoes for Anna Claire this weekend because my wonderful Mother handled it for me yesterday!  She went a little overboard, but a girl can never have too many pairs of shoes!!  Thank You Momma!!! 

1 comment:

Misty said...

I know what you mean about the hot glue. Bless your heart. They look wonderful though.