Saturday, October 30, 2010

Whew........................

I uploaded 207 pictures off of the big camera last night and some off of the little camera as well.  I must never get that behind again!!  I'll start with the pumpkin patch pictures.  October 8th Kerry and I went to Cedar Rock with the Circle of Friends gang.  It was a great morning of fun!!  It also gave Daddy a chance to see Anna Claire interact with her class and the teachers.  It was a HUGE difference this year compared to last year with the "other" daycare.
I will try not to overload you with pictures, but it's going to be hard!
 She was digging around in the hay like a little animal and I couldn't figure out why until she showed me her baby pumpkin that she dug up.
She fed the baby cows, talked to the scare crow forever, and more, but it's not letting me upload my pictures correctly so this will have to do.

No comments: