Monday, October 18, 2010

I ToOk BaCk Over!!

Our house, that is.  Our house has been an absolute mess since I got sick last week.  It has been driving me crazy, so Saturday night, I took back over!!  I cleared off the kitchen table.  Is my kitchen table to only catch all?  I went to Anna Claire's room and hung up all her new Fall clothes and placed her toys back where they belong.  Cleaned up our bedroom, made Anna Claire clean up the living room because it was all of HER toys scattered everywhere, and got caught up on laundry.  Anna Claire and I, well mainly I, decorated the front of the house for Halloween finally.  It was like a weight lifted off of me once I was done.  I think Kerry was happy to see that I finally took back over.  LOL!!  He did say at one point last week, "geez, you don't realize how much she does until she can't do it anymore."  Bless his heart, he tried and I think he finally just gave up.  He did manage to sweep and mop the Sunday that I was sick and I think after that is when it all went down hill for him and he lost control. 

Sunday we got up and I worked on finishing the laundry and tried to get caught up on my orders.  I was able to get the names on 3 pumpkins, but I still have to do the dots, marabou, and bow, and tonight I need to try to finish my silent auction donation.  I'm WAY behind on that and the auction is Friday night!!  Sunday afternoon Anna Claire and I went to Murfreesboro to have dinner with the family, as this was Uncle Kirby's last dinner in Tennessee.  It's a very sore subject for me, but he is moving to California today.  Don't ask why because I don't really know why.  All I know is that my brother and Anna Claire's Uncle packed up and is driving across the US today.  Cricket also got a bath.  I'm thinking she may be the stinkiest dog in the world, but she sure is cute!

Anna Claire did get her flu shot Saturday and her MeMe got her a Mermaid Barbie for being a big girl.  Yeah, MeMe wasn't there!!  She started crying as soon as we pulled in the Dr's office parking lot.  She finally stopped, until it was time to go back to the room.  I had to drag carry her back to the room and then chase her around the room, hold her down, and talk her through the shot.  She never even knew she got a shot!!  {seriously}  She is also not still wearing her band-aid.  We got Anna Claire some sea bands for her car sickness Saturday morning while she was in dance.  Yes, she now gets car sick just riding to Murfreesboro and I'm talking throwing up car sick!  Thankfully the sea bands seem to work, as we made 2 successful trips to Murfreesboro this weekend with no vomit.  {vomit is such a nasty word}  I also just discovered sea bands has cutie bands for kids!!  {of course, if they don't match her outfit it WILL be an issue because she has now become wardrobe conscious}

Here are some pictures showing what we have been up too the past few days.  I still haven't uploaded pumpkin patch pictures, sorry.


 Of course she made Daddy try the big one on.  LOL!!  Some how I managed to talk her out of making me wear one too.  : )

 The newest and only hair bow that I made over the weekend, other than the order I filled Friday night.  This is going to match her tutu for her dance performance perfectly!!
This hurt my feelings and my pride, but I did it anyway.  :o
...........and you won't see it on Facebook.  This is a blog exclusive, if you want to call it that.  LOL!! ; )

No comments: