Tuesday, October 19, 2010

One Down..........

.............four more to go.  I was able to check one thing off of my pumpkin and bow making to do list last night.  YaY!!  I stayed up until midnight last night finishing the bows and clippies for my silent auction donation for the Circle of Friends chili supper this Friday night and here it is...............
My very first hair bow bouquet.  It's hard to see everything on it, but for the price {if you were to purchase it} you would get your money's worth. These are perfect for Baby Shower gifts or Baby Shower decorations.  I have another one on my to do list for a Baby Shower.  I was able to find ribbon to match the invitation, so I'm excited to see how it turns out and to see pictures of it on display.  I'm going to try something a little different with the foliage because I'm not completely happy with how the limbs are flowing, but it's cute none the less.  It will be on display at the chili supper Friday night to be bid on.  There is more than $100 worth of hair bows and clippies on this and you are getting a sneak peek.  : )
Here is a picture of the flower on the vase.  {it is attached to a headband}
..........................and here is the view from the top of it.
 Here are some of the new bows I made last night.




I am planning on painting something for Christmas, so stay tuned for that......  For those that are interested the chili supper is Friday night and the children will be preforming at 7:15pm.  Anna Claire will also be dancing on the square at about 10:30am on the 30th with her dance class.
We are having family pictures done this Saturday!!

No comments: