Thursday, October 21, 2010

MaKe ThAt.......................

$415.00, that Anna Claire raised selling chili supper tickets.  OK, well just maybe it was $415.00 that Big Daddy, Uncle Josh, Daddy, and I raised for her, she is only 3 after all.  ; )  Big Daddy and Uncle Josh ran a tight race for the most tickets sold.  LOL!!  {I promise I didn't keep count on which person sold the most.  I'm not THAT competitive.}  Mrs. Renea did tell us Wednesday afternoon that "so far" Anna Claire was in the lead and yesterday was the last turn in day, even though I turned in $10.00 this morning.  I can't help that Uncle Josh is a procrastinator and then forgot to buy his own tickets.  Moving on.............................. 

Poor little Cricket!  Anna Claire aggravates the fire out of her.  I tell Anna Claire AT LEAST 25 times a night to "LEAVE CRICKET ALONE", she doesn't want a pretend bath, she doesn't want to play dress up, she doesn't want Joey {the stuffed snake) to lay in her bed, she doesn't want you to feed her, she doesn't want to sit in your lap...................I could go on and on.  I guess the good thing is that Cricket knows she is loved or maybe she thinks she is being tortured, who knows.  I do know that Cricket loves her very much because it drives her crazy when Anna Claire goes over to MeMe's without her.  Cricket is very good with her too.  Last night is the first time that Cricket "snapped".  I would have "snapped" too if Anna Claire hit me with Joey.  I've tried to teach Cricket to run from her, but she eventually just gives in to her and stops. Anna Claire loves it because she was NEVER able to catch Harley and if she did, he snapped at her.  Anna Claire talked me in to buying Cricket a Halloween costume a few weeks ago, so last night I had to put it on her.  Hey, it was either me put it on her or Anna Claire and I figured Cricket would rather me do it.  So, here she is.................................

Princess Cricket or maybe she's a Fairy, I'm not real sure.

She had to stop and "pose" when she realized I was taking her picture.  Anna Claire fixed her crown for her because I, in Anna Claire's eyes, did not have it on the right way.  {which it did look better after Anna Claire fixed it} 

Anna Claire wanted a picture with Cricket, but I spared Cricket and talked Anna Claire in to just letting me take a picture of her by herself.
 That is one of her MANY fake smiles.

No comments: