Friday, July 30, 2010

Out of the Mouths of Moms.........

OutOfTheMouthsOfMoms

It is always funny to hear what the little ones say, but sometimes it's even funnier to hear what the Moms are saying.  You can check out MckMama's blog to see what funny things other Mom's have said to their children.

Here are a few things that I have said to AC.  Men, I must warn you.........There is at least one feminine hygiene talk that I have had with Anna Claire, sorry.  : )

"Could you please go use the potty?  The potty is really hungry and needs some poopy to eat."

"Well if you don't want to feed the potty, could you at least give him something to drink?"

"I realize that it's nasty that the potty eats poopy and drinks pee pee, but that's just the way it is."

In regards to a tampon......"Ummmmm, yes Anna Claire I just put that in my butt, no it didn't hurt, no Daddy does not put them in his butt, and no you cannot see, now will you please get out of the bathroom!!"  What was I suppose to say?  LOL!! 

"No, you will not have that many bobbies when you grow older.  Cricket is a dog and girl dogs just have lots of boobies."

"Did you just call me a crazy cracker?"

"How many times do I have to tell you to STOP LICKING THE TV!!......Because it's not safe for you or the TV.......If you tear up Daddy's TV because you licked it, he is going to be mad, and I'm going to tell him that you did it."

"Please get your head out of the dryer."

"You can play with the Play Doh as long as you don't eat it and please don't feed it to the dog."

"Please stop acting like your Daddy and go blow your nose on a tissue and not your shirt!!" 

"Everyone in here heard you poot, so there is really no need to announce it."

I could go on for days with this kid................

3 comments:

m&msmommy said...

I came to your blog from MckMama and I HAD to comment...the tampon comment is HILARIOUS!!!! :) And the one about blowing her nose...too funny! :)

Mama4Real said...

Ok, this is getting funny... 3rd Mouths of Mom post today about tampons, and mine was one of them!!!! So funny!

Scott Reed said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha. That is too funny.