Monday, June 21, 2010

I'm going to complain...............

even though I shouldn't, even though I am not suppose to, and even if it's not the proper thing to do.  This is the 5th day that this has been weighing on me and I need to let it out.  I've told Kerry about it and it didn't make me feel any better.  I know the only way I am probably going to feel better is to tell these 2 people how I really feel, but I am trying not to do that.  I don't think that is a very good idea at this point.  Luckily, I have grown up and know when to confront and when not to confront.  Deep down I really want to beat this one person up, but that's just the 16 year old that still lives deep down inside me.  {sorry Bro Scott}

Thursday a co-worker called the office.  He said he was sitting at this location and had been waiting on either J or J to fax him some paperwork.  J and J, both, had gone to lunch.  He was not happy.  I sent the main J a text and told her that he was waiting on one of them to fax him some paperwork.  I sent her the text bc she is over the other J, her and I are closer "friends", and I wasn't sure what she wanted to do about it.  I was trying to let her know before he called back and talked to M.  I knew if he talked to M, a big scene would have been made {as usual} and both of the J's would have been mad.  I was doing what I thought any friend would have done, trying to keep M from having something on them bc she strives on that.  The main J replied with "OK".  I thought it was odd, but I figured she was probably mad bc the other J had left for lunch and not taken care of it.  She gets upset with J all the time for not completing her work.  I have worked with the main J for 4 years, so we're pretty close friends, I thought.  Apparently, I was WRONG!!

J came back to the office about 20 minutes later.  She has to walk by my office to clock in and I got a dirty look.  As she was walking by, the main J was pulling in to the parking lot.  She walked by my office to clock in as well and never looked at me.  They have not spoken to me since then.  I am only assuming that the text is why they are mad.  I actually have no idea.  I asked D what their problem was on Thursday and he didn't know.  He just said, "oh, you know how women are."

Friday rolls around and they are still not speaking to me.  That is bad enough, but then they sucked M in.  They HATE her!!  She's an older lady and is always trying to get someone in trouble.  I cannot put in to words how badly they dislike her.  I made a comment to D about it on Friday and he was like, "yeah, I don't understand why she does that.  You either like her or you don't.  You can't kiss her rear when you're mad at one of us."  My point exactly!! 

I feel like I am in high school!!  Both J's are in their late 20's and have children.  The main J was homecoming queen when she was in HS and I think still wants to be in high school.  The other J came in today with pink and purple hair.  Do you see where I am going with this? 

The main J is on vacation today, so it is very quiet in the office bc she does all the talking.  The other J doesn't have anyone to talk to bc she only talks to M when the main J is here.

I should add that it is easy to get mad and not talk to me because I am not going to talk to you first.  {I know.  I know.  I need to work on this.}

If you're mad, say you're mad.  If I am in the wrong, I will apologize.  If I'm not in the wrong, then I won't.  As of right now, I don't think I am in the wrong.  This has made me re-evaluate my friendship with these two and it's sad because the main J's little girl loves to play with Anna Claire.

1 comment:

Scott Reed said...

I hope no one at your work reads your blog. :-0 they may know who the J's and M's and can i buy a vow please Vanna? Hang in there Robyn!