Thursday, June 17, 2010

At the Circus.........Everything's a Surprise

Some days I feel like I live in the Circus.  Between Kerry, Anna Claire, and Harley, I never know what I'm going to come home to or wake up to.  We have lots of fun, needless to say.  You never know what Anna Claire is going to say and usually it is something that I find just hilarious, but her Daddy doesn't.  A few nights ago they were in the kitchen arguing, as usual.  She is already at the age where she thinks we are complete idiots and that we know absolutely nothing about anything.  Anyway, Anna Claire gets mad and walks off down the hallway.  I am watching her and she turns around, marches back in to the kitchen because her Daddy was talking under his breath and she heard him, and hollers, "listen here you crazy old man!!"  I LOST IT!!!  It had to be the funniest thing that I have heard in a long time.  Kerry failed to see the humor in her calling him old.

Monday night she pulled her shirt up and said, "look Daddy, my belly is big like yours."  I lost it once again.  For some reason, her Daddy is the only one that she does this too, thank goodness!!

This could be why............................
















We will be adding a fish to the family tomorrow.  I bought the little tank today and I plan to take Anna Claire tomorrow afternoon and let her pick out a Beta.  {Beta tanks have come a long way since the vase with the plant in the top of it - LOL}  We are starting small and with a Beta because they are usually harder to kill.  Mommy does about as well with fish as she does with plants and that is not a good thing. 

1 comment:

Susan said...

Sounds like her and E have been hanging together at barnyard! You never know what's going to come out of his mouth! LOL! She is so funny!