Monday, December 15, 2008

Where Did the Weekend Go?

Goodness we were busy this weekend!! Friday night I worked on the laundry and picked up the house because I knew I would be busy the rest of the weekend. While I worked on the house, Anna Claire tried to see what she could destroy. I was in the Kitchen and walked in to the Living room to find her BEATING the Christmas tree with her broom. I'm talking she was beating the tree like it had got up and tried to get her. I had to first laugh at her and then got her to stop. To my surprise nothing fell off of the tree. There was LOTS of glitter on the gifts from where the glitter was falling off of the ornaments. Then she got her pots and pans and brought them in the kitchen. She took a full bag of Gold Fish and dumped them in her pots and pans. I turned around for a split second and she had dumped them in the floor and was using the pots and pans as a broom and was slinging Gold Fish all over the Kitchen. By the time I got that cleaned up it was bed time. Phew!!


Saturday we had Christmas with Kerry's Dad, step-Mom brother, sister in law, sister, and 2 nieces. Anna Claire got a backpack with her name on it, a pillow case with Princess Anna Claire on it, a $25 gift card, an outfit, and the items below.

Anna Claire loves the necklace and watch (it's actually a bracelet) that came with this toy.



Saturday night I worked until 11:30pm, then Kerry and I went to the grocery store when I got home. Anna Claire was in Alabama with her Big Daddy. Shopping in Wal-Mart at midnight was very peaceful!! Sunday Anna Claire came home and spent the day with her Daddy, while Momma and I went to Franklin shopping.



I am still recovering from my lack of sleep!!

This Saturday we have Christmas with Kerry's Mom's side of the family.

Anna Claire is also battling a stuffy/runny nose in all of this traveling we are doing. Bless her heart!! She is a trooper!!

I forgot to add........

Anna Claire put on her rain boots all by herself Friday night too!! She even put them on the right feet!!!

2 comments:

Denita said...

Gotta love this stage right!? :) Sounds like Christmas is going well for AC so far!! Baylee has the ball popper thing at her MawMaw's and she loves it. :) I love AC's rainboots!!

Holli said...

Cleaning up is almost impossiable at AC's age!