Tuesday, December 23, 2008

No Pictures!! No Pictures!!

I realize that it's not very interesting when I don't post pictures of Anna Claire, since I know some of you come here to see pictures. (Daddy/Grandpa) However, it seems that Anna Claire thinks that I am the paparazzi and every time I get the camera or my cell phone out she hollers "NO PICTURES!! NO PICTURES!!" Now granted, she HATES the flash on the camera, but I don't use the flash on my cell phone and I have the settings on my big camera set so that I don't have to use the flash, for this reason only. LOL!! Anyway, every time I try to take her pictures, she yells at me, as I've already mentioned, and then turns her head and peeks at me.
Like this...........
In the video below (you cannot hear the sound~not sure why) she was riding her horse that she got from Nana and Papa Ern on Saturday and was consistently telling me "NO PICTURES NO PICTURES" every time she put her head down.

And yes, she has on her pants and shoes with no shirt on. I promise she had a shirt on when we got there, but she started acting a donkey (as her Daddy would say) while eating dinner bc she didn't want to wear a bib, so they took her shirt off of her and then she refused to put it back on. I let her be, because at that point I was tired of hearing her scream bloody murder when something didn't go her way. She is usually very well behaved, but I'm not sure what got in to her Saturday night. She does love her new horsey though.

We are very excited about Santa coming tomorrow night and can't wait to see Anna Claire's reaction. Kerry has opened all of his gifts already, so we've been playing Guitar Hero World Tour a lot the past few days. If you don't have this game, you should get it bc it is a blast to play!! It's the only game that I can beat Kerry at! YAY!!!!!

No comments: