Friday, December 5, 2008

It's Been a Good Birthday/Birth Week......

Today is my birthday and it has been great so far!! Kirby was the first one to tell my Happy Birthday this year. He tries every year to be the first person to tell me. So far out of everyone Kerry, my wonderful caring husband, is in last place bc he didn't realize it was my birthday until about 9:00am this morning. I never said he was thoughtful!! LOL When I got to work this morning, this was waiting in my chair for me from Misty. My co-worker's sang to me and Mary made these sausage breakfast things that we ALWAYS look forward to!!

Miss Anna Claire sent me this, with the help of her MeMe.

Don't those cookies look YUMMY!!!!

Tomorrow we start our Christmas tour. (That's what I'm calling it this year bc we have so much traveling to do.) I am so excited!! We go visit Daddy and Missy tomorrow and I can't wait. I know a few things that they got AC for Christmas and I can't wait for her to see them!!!! It's amazing how a child can change your outlook on everything. I get sooo excited when Anna Claire gets gifts bc I know how excited it makes her. Her happiness fills me with happiness!! I'll post pictures later this weekend.

No comments: