Thursday, December 11, 2008

Little Smarty Pants!!

Last night about 10:00pm I went to turn out Anna Claire's bedroom light. It just so happens that she was awake and waiting on me, so I put her in bed with me. Once we got in bed she was WILD!! She kept raising her legs up and dropping them on me saying, "fun!" I told her 3 times that is was time to go night night. After the third time, I said "ONE" and Anna Claire's response was "two, free, four, five" than she paused and said, "six, seven, nine." I had to laugh at her bc I was too proud to fuss at her. When I stated laughing she got even wilder and starting yelling, " GO TITES! GO TITES!" That is how she says Go Titans!!
Anna Claire and Santa 2007


Anna Claire and Santa 2008
Santa hasn't changed, but Anna Claire sure has!! The 2008 picture is a close up bc her MeMe was actually holding her in Santa's lap bc she didn't want to sit with him by herself.

1 comment:

Holli said...

My oh my...how they grow!
At least Anna Claire's first SC experience wasn't like Kara Brooke's....Whhhhoooooo!!!!!!