Friday, December 19, 2008

Doodlebops..................

We have moved past the Elmo stage, as well as the Hot Dog stage (Mickey Mouse), and we are now entering the Doodlebop stage. For those of you who don't have younger children here is a picture of the Doodlebops.


I bought her a DVD a few weeks ago bc let's face it, I like the Doodlebops. I think it's because they are brightly colored and some of their music is very catchy. They freak Kerry and MeMe out!! Anyway, now in the afternoons when I get home she grabs my hand and in the cutest little voice says, "Doobops Doobops." I had to order another DVD so she could take one to MeMe's, not that she sits there and watches it, but it makes her, I guess, feel better while she's trying to figure out what to get in to next. ; )

I know some of you have asked why she calls Mickey Mouse "Hot Dog," so here's the link to the ending of the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. This should explain everything. ; )

3 comments:

Holli said...

Oh the Doodlebops....how I remember!

Susan said...

Hey Robyn I check out your blog through Misty and Holli. I have to comment on the Doodlebops this is so funny. My husband can't stand them. Ethan watched them a lot when he was younger but not as much anymore. That song when they get on there bus used to stick in my head all the time when I heard it. lol

Robyn said...

Thanks Susan!! Now that song is stuck in my head!! LOL Did you know that Jason and I are cousins?