Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Break.........

During Thanksgiving I took a break from bow making and bell painting.  It was a much needed 4 day break.  I enjoyed not having to work on something every day and I was refreshed when I started back Monday night. 

Here are some of the things that I have worked on this week.
These are hair bows that look like Christmas package bows.  I needed something to do with this odd size ribbon and I knew I needed to make 2 bows with it because the ribbon matches one of Anna Claire's outfits and I want to do pigtails with it.
 I LOVE this ribbon.  I'm not sure what it is about it, but I love it!!  {It could be the touch of pink on it}
 My new korkers!!  I was VERY excited to finally be able to figure out how to make the korkers so full.  Apparently it's a korker makers secret!!
A bell for a Mickey Mouse lover.
 I did not make this sign, but I did redecorate it.  : )  The sign came from Trees N Trends in Franklin, for anyone who is interested in one.  I thought it was super cute!!
See, the break did me good!!  : )  I completed another bell, but it got picked up before I could get a picture of it.   

No comments: