Monday, November 8, 2010

Something New for Christmas


I can do just about anything you can imagine on the bells.  They are easier to decorate as far as having options on colors, ribbon, flowers, etc..............  They are like the pumpkins as far as being forgiving when you make a mistake.  If you make a mistake you better fix it quickly or you can hang it up.  This is why the "P" bell above has to P's on it, even though you would have never known had I not told you.  : )  It's my bell, so it's OK.  That's why I always do a P and a C first.  The "C" turned out much better.  {"P" for us and the "C" for Momma}

I would only recommend a single letter on these because they are taller than they are wide.  I am going to attempt to put three initials on one for Anna Claire to see how that goes.  I'll post pics when it's completed.  I plan on using Anna Claire's bell as a tree topper for the Christmas tree that goes in her room. 

No comments: