Tuesday, November 23, 2010

More Bells

It takes me about a week to the paint bells, so if you are interested in one, please let me know as soon as you can.  I can only work on them in the evenings and on the weekends, when we don't have family things to do.  It takes about 8 coats, on just one letter, of white paint to cover the red bell and then I usually end up putting about 8 or 9 coats of clear coat on the entire bell, so it's a time consuming process.  I enjoy making them for the most part.  LOL!!  I did consider tossing one out the kitchen window last night because I just knew it wasn't going to look like I wanted it too.  Here are the 3 I finished last night.  The first one is the one that I considered tossing out the window, but once I was finished with it I was glad I didn't.  : )  It has green and white polka dots on it.
 The purple bell has white, bright green, and bright pink polka dots on it.  The leopard ribbon was the only request.
 
 This bell has red, green, gold, and silver polka dots on it.  The ribbon I used reminds me of Santa.  : ) 

1 comment:

Andrea Mc. said...

I love my bells. They are perfect. Thank You so much!