Monday, November 22, 2010

Jingle Bells Jingle Bells

The past few weeks all I have done, other than my normal stuff, is make bows and paint bells.  I am grateful to be so busy and I love it when people trust me enough to order before they even see it!!  I am done Christmas shopping for Anna Claire, so that is a plus.  Now I just have to finish everyone else!!  Kerry put the lights up on the house yesterday, but I have to go buy more because we didn't have enough.  I thought 4 boxes would go across the front of the house, but I was wrong.  I'm looking forward to my 4 day weekend {that never happens where I work, but 2 of us took our Christmas holiday this Friday}  Thursday we will eat and then we plan to take Anna Claire to see Rapunzel.  I plan to shop Friday and Saturday We I plan to put the tree up.  

Here are a few of the bells.  I'm hoping to finish up a few more tonight.


And here a couple of things that Anna Claire did at school last week.

Click on the Menu, to see a bigger picture, and let me know if you would like to join her for Thanksgiving Dinner.  : )

No comments: