Monday, March 29, 2010

Warm Weather, Our 1st Favorite Movie, and well, see for yourself............

It is finally starting to warm up. Anna Claire LOVES to play outside, so it's a good day at our house when it's warm enough to play outside. Anna Claire was making a pile of leaves to jump in.
Then she decided it was more fun to kick them. Yes, I realize it is almost Spring and it looks more like Fall in our yard. Thankfully, my husband and Uncle Josh took care of this for the most part last week and this past weekend, although there are still some leaves in my yard. Yes, it makes me crazy!!

We went over to MeMe's so she could pick some "coconuts" off of MeMe's tree. I don't know what kind of tree it is. I really like it, but it may not have any blooms on it once Anna Claire is done with it.
I found these in her backpack one afternoon when we got home from work and Barnyard. She had picked them while they were outside playing and saved them for me. They made such a mess, but it was so sweet that it was totally worth cleaning up the mess.

If you look at the toe I have put a circle around, you will see Kerry's bright red toenail. I was painting Anna Claire's fingernails and toenails the other night and she insisted that Daddy needed his painted too. Daddy agreed to one toe nail. Anna Claire chose red polish for him and then requested white polka dots. Daddy had to draw the line at the polka dots. He still has his red toe nail bc Uncle Josh came in the house the other day and said "DUDE, what happened to your toe?" I just snickered. : )

For those that don't know the above picture in order from left to right is Bolt, Rhino (the hamster), Penny, and Mittens. Bolt is Anna Claire's first favorite movie. We have to turn it on as soon as we get home and it plays over and over until she goes to bed, whether she is paying attention to it or not. We have it DVR'ed and Saturday night I was not paying attention and I deleted it. Kerry and I both immediately went in to panic mode bc we don't have the DVD. Thankfully, it came back on at 4:30am Sunday morning, so we were able to record it again. We made it through the night bc Bolt was resting. As soon as she got up Sunday morning she was ready to watch it again because "Bolt's not resting anymore". She pretends to be Penny and plays with Bolt all the time. I had to help her pull Bolt out of the pool the other night. FYI...........Bolt is imaginary and we don't have a pool. : ) He went outside the other night and got wet. I heard her fussing at him, so I turned around and she had gotten a towel from the bathroom and was "drying" him off. It cracks me up bc she has such an imagination. She had this big towel drying him off, but when she carries him, he fits in the palm of her hand. I love that little girl!!

No comments: