Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Bless Him................

Kerry has not had the best week with the 2 women in the house. Anna Claire has fallen apart on us this past week. I woke up grouchy on Monday and Tuesday and Anna Claire followed suit. Monday morning he informed me that he did not want anymore children for fear he would have to live with 3 of me. He said 2 of me was all that he could handle. LOL!! I was OK with that. He changed his mind by Tuesday afternoon, but I still haven't. He wants more children as soon as possible and I don't. I'm not ready and I don't believe Anna Claire is ready. He seems to think she is, so here is that conversation..............


Kerry: "Anna Claire do you want a brother or sister?"

AC: "a SISTER"

Kerry: "See, I told you she wanted a sibling."

Me: "Anna Claire do you want a sister to come live with you?"

AC: "NO! I can go see her at her house."

Kerry: "You don't want a brother or sister to come live at your house?"

AC: "No, she can live at MeMe's."


My point was then made. : )

1 comment:

Susan said...

That is too funny!!!