Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter

Anna Claire LOVED coloring Easter eggs this year and she was very proud of them once they dried. I have tons of pictures of her holding her eggs. Anna Claire has tons of pictures of her MeMe holding her eggs in her camera because she wanted to take a picture of MeMe, but she had to hold an egg. She makes me laugh!!

Here's an egg hold.

The Easter Bunny came to our house, but I will say that is was beginning to look like he may not show up because someone didn't want to go to sleep and the Easter Bunny was very tired after all that egg coloring.
I'm sure the neighbors are still thanking the Easter Bunny for this. She loves to take it outside with her. : )

Here she is before Church. {notice the eggs}

The Easter Bunny made it to MeMe's too. I'm sure he didn't have to wait at her house.
Then we did some egg hunting. Anna Claire got tired of carrying the basket around and decided to just gather up as many eggs as she could hold and then carry them to the basket.
I don't know where she gets her attitude from...........It has to be from her Daddy. ;o

No comments: