Friday, April 23, 2010

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

It's hard to believe that Monday, April 26th at 7:53am my sweet baby girl will be 3 years old. Where does the time go? How did my precious little girl go from this......
to this.......................
to this, in such a short amount of time?
One thing about it though, the saying is true........The more things change, the more they stay the same. She's growing up, but she still has the same love for the same things she always has. It's amazing to look back and see the things that have not changed. We always notice the changes, but sometimes over look the sweet things that never change.

She still has the same love for Baby Pups today, as she did the first day she got him.

This NEVER gets old!!!


She can steal Uncle Josh's heart today just as easy as she could when she was born.
I still can't trust her. : p
Harley is still her best friend, as he has always been.
She still loves her Big Daddy like no other.
If you have facebook, then you read that she climbed the stairs and got a present down the other day. This has not changed either. This is when she found her 1st Birthday presents.
She will still sit for hours waiting in the ice cream man and gets mad when I tell her that he doesn't come in the Winter time.
She still loves a good tea party.
She can still throw a fit like no other.

I love Anna Claire more today than I did yesterday and it's amazing how a child can truly show you how much you can love. I never imagined loving some one as much as I love her. Now, just pray that I can make it through the terrible three's. LOL!! The two's were nothing like I was told, but the three's are already not looking so good. Some days I wonder where my child went because I know that is not her screaming and crying until she gags.

As I was looking through pictures I found this picture of Anna Claire, Maci, and Peatie. Maci is so focused on what Anna Claire is doing. She was like that with Anna Claire the first day we brought her home. Her and I both miss Maci something terrible. She was the best dog ever.

No comments: