Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Misc........................

This will be a post of many different things.

Anna Claire's 2 year pictures were made at Cannonsburgh in Murfreesboro. It was a great location for pictures, but the down side was there was too much for AC to explore. There was an area where Anna Claire could stand in the water, but she chose not too. LOL!!

Last Thursday evening we finally got the Expedition. Here is a picture of it.
I love it!! I love the extra room and how big it is. Anna Claire can ride on the middle in the Expedition, which is safer but not always do-able in other vehicles or if you have more than 1 child, and it's VERY hard on Momma getting her in and out!! LOL!! She loves being able to see out the front window. She has been looking at the back of the passengers seat since she was old enough to ride forward facing. It is very Mommy friendly. {I'm positive that Ford made these for women. LOL!!} It comes equipped with this little mirror that drops from the ceiling {like where the sunglasses holder is in the ceiling} that allows you to see the back seat. {Kerry says it's too see better backing up - what does he know?} It has this little compartment in the console {Kerry says it is for CD's - um yeah OK} that the small square packs of baby wipes fit in perfectly!! You can see that Kerry keeps knocking everything Mommy about it, but I just know he's wrong!! LOL!!
Saturday Kerry, Anna Claire, and I went to Murfreesboro to do a little shopping and of course visit Chuck E Cheese.


Sunday it was our turn to keep the Nursery at Church. This was Kerry's first time. There was only 2 little girls in the Nursery, one of them being AC. At one point Kerry looked at me and said, "Robyn, I do not want to pick all these balls up." There were plastic balls EVERYWHERE!! I then had to inform him that it was HIS daughter that had thrown the balls everywhere bc she was diving in the pool of balls head first. LOL!! She acts like her Daddy!! He got tickled at one point bc Haven was feeding her and I gold fish. He said that before I was a Mom I would have never let someone else's child feed me.

No comments: