Thursday, June 18, 2009

How Can You Not Love Pups?



I decided to discuss Pups today because, well the story of Pups just cracks me up sometimes and it will allow me to share older pictures. Pups #1 was purchased back in 2007 from Toys R Us for Anna Claire when she was only a few months old. Daddy really wanted her to have Pups, that Anna Claire so thoughtfully named once she could talk. LOL!! I thought she was a little young for a Pound Puppy {yep a Pound Puppy ~ the same ones I had when I was a child}, but Daddy insisted. Now Pups is a traveling man/dog, but thankfully he is quiet and I do not have to worry about him peeing in the car, if left in there, or dying of a heat stroke. We don't travel far without Pups. He goes to MeMe's every Tuesday and Thursday {even though she has another Pups that stays at MeMe's}. On MWF Pups goes to Barnyard and on Sundays Pups goes to Church, but for some reason Pups stays in the car at Church. I can tell you, if you see Anna Claire without Pups, more than likely he is in the car. After a few months of being drug around, chewed on, slobbered on, and washed, Pups #1's nose started to chip, so we had to go buy another one. The EXACT SAME ONE, just new, fluffy, and clean. I had planned to toss Pups #1, but couldn't bring myself to do it. {Odd, I know} So, then Anna Claire started carrying 2 Pups around the house and to bed with her, but I was able to talk her in to only carrying one out in Public. I decided last weekend that she need another new Pups bc Pups #2 is floppy, dirty {I do wash them}, and his nose is now chipping as well. I was hoping she would start carrying Pups #3 to Barnyard with her and he would be her Barnyard Pups. We went to TRU Saturday to let her pick out a new Pups {Pups #3} and guess what she picked. The EXACT SAME Pups, just new, clean, and fluffy. Does she carry it to Barnyard? No, she still carries Pups #2 or it could be Pups #1, I'm not sure. We now have 3 Pups that look just alike and she loves all 3 of them the exact same. Pups #4 lives with MeMe. We also have a gigantic Pups as well.

Here are some pics of Anna Claire and Pups {there is more to this story after the pictures}





So, to know Anna Claire is to love Pups. After 2 days at Barnyard, not only did the Teachers know Anna Claire's name, they also knew Pups name too. Yesterday when I was looking through her back pack and I found this.



I got so tickled bc I'm sure she asked one of them to draw Pups for her bc she makes me do it.

2 comments:

Susan said...

That is so sweet. I remember them when I was little. I had a gray and black one.

Holli said...

Too Sweet! I just love this age but am not rushing KB!