Sunday, May 10, 2009

Our Weekend........

was very busy. On Saturday, Anna Claire, MeMe, Granny, and I went to Murfreesboro shopping. Before we started shopping we went to Chuck E Cheese for lunch. Sunday, we went to Church, Wal-Mart, El Mexico, and then home for a nap. Anna Claire and I slept until almost 6:00pm. After our nap we played outside, then we went to the duck pond. This was Anna Claire's first visit to the duck pond. She LOVES Ducks!! One of the ducks ate some bread out of her hand. Once we fed all the ducks, we went to Dairy Queen for dinner and of course ice cream!! It was a great Mother's Day weekend and I am blessed to have Anna Claire as my daughter.
I didn't realize how many ducks there were until we started to feed them. There were at least 20. They came from what seemed to be no where when we brought out the bread.

1 comment:

Susan said...

AC was so cute yesterday. I loved her outfit. Glads you had a wonderful day. We like the ducks too!!