Friday, May 1, 2009

Party Pictures!!

We had 2 parties over the weekend. By the end of the party Sunday and 200 pictures later, Anna Claire was partied out. The weather was perfect and we had a wonderful time. We are very grateful to everyone that came out to share in our memories with us. Anna Claire is set for backyard fun, but she was sad to see the Big Red Dog go back to the rental place on Monday. It was a perfect weekend for a perfect little girl. Thank You for sharing Anna Claire's birthday weekend with us!!

Edit~I will make a new post so that the slideshow will show up. Apparently when I type after adding the slideshow it messes things up. I guess I should explain her face. She fell off the steps of the deck at her party Saturday and scraped her little face on the edge of the steps. I told Kerry I was going to get some swim noodles and put them on the edge of the steps. He laughed at me, but this is the second time we have gotten scratched up from them. The other time was on her side, as I was catching her from falling off the steps. The Little Daredevil!! Her super cute shirt from Sunday's party was purchased from Etsy. If you haven't checked out Etsy, they have some super cute things and everything is "homemade", of course the shirt wasn't, but you know what I mean. HERE is the link to who I ordered AC's shirt from. I ordered Anna Claire's a size 4 bc that is what the lady told me to order. I was hesitant, but she was 100% correct in the size that I needed. The outfit from Saturday's party came from Jelly Beans.

1 comment:

Susan said...

WOW looks like yall had a great time. AC looks just like her daddy!!