Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Our Tuesday afternoon................

First I guess I should start off stating that I have issues with the park in Shelbyville. I will just leave it at that. We took Anna Claire there once last year and Kerry and I both agreed that we would not go back. We left there and went to the park in Wartrace. Yes, we drove to Wartrace so Anna Claire could play at the park. Well, I have found an even better park now. Cliff, my step-Dad, did dozer work when they were building the Bell Buckle park a few years ago. Actually, he usually does dozer work their every Summer. Last night we all went to Bell Buckle Cafe {YUMMY} for dinner and Cliff had to go to the Bell Buckle park to do some measuring. He did this while we ate dessert and then came back and got us. We went back to the park after dinner, so Anna Claire could play. Let me tell you, Bell Buckle park is our new park!! Anna Claire loved it and so did I. It was very clean and had 2 different play areas, one for the bigger kids and one for toddlers. The big kid area has 4 slides and the toddler area has 3 slides. They have swings and stuff to climb on as well.
Anna Claire, of course, wanted no part of the toddler slides. She had to be a dare devil and go down the big slides. {sorry the pics are blurry - I took them with my cell phone}

MeMe was at the top and I was at the bottom waiting for AC.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I totally agree with you on the Shelbyville Park!!! Thanks for the info on Bell Buckle maybe we will star going there too!!

Holli said...

Wow, I don't think I even realized Bell Buckle had a park!