Monday, October 27, 2008

Just for Fun........

We've been pretty busy the past few weeks. Kerry is at home at night now, so things stay crazy at our house. Some days I feel like it's a never ending cycle of cooking, washing dishes, picking up toys, etc.... I'm sure you all know what I am talking about. I've been meaning to get Anna Claire outside to take some pictures of her, but I've waited this long I may as well just wait until Friday bc I have to take pictures of her in her Halloween costume. She can say Trick or Treat, when she wants too, but she prefers BOO!! She says, "BOO" at every Halloween decoration she sees.


Here is a picture of her at Wal-Mart with her Me-Me. Obviously by looking at her face, she could not wait until she got home to have a cookie. It makes Mommy so proud when she gets food all over her clothes. LOL!! I actually think this was the day that Momma washed and dried AC's shirt before I got home from work. ; )



Now, ARE YOUR READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A MONDAY NIGHT PARTY!!! (I should be the one singing this on TV~LOL)
Titans vs Colts, tonight at 7:30pm~~Watch for Kerry and I on TV!! Anna Claire will be spending the night with Me-Me and Big Daddy bc Kerry and I have tickets to the game!! We are in sec 132, about the 10 yard line on the Titans side.

No comments: