Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Go TiTaNs!!!!





We had a blast at the ballgame Monday night. We've been to our share of Titans games, but this was by far was the most exciting!! I think all Titans games should be played on Monday night. There is nothing like Monday night football!! Plus them winning made it even more exciting!!!!!! I was at the Titans game when the Music City Miracle happened, but I still think the Monday night game was more exciting. It could be the fact that I was talking and not paying attention when the Music City Miracle took place, so I had no clue as to what had just happened, until I watched the re-play. LOL!! Anyway, I didn't take my camera, but I had my cell phone, so here are 2 pics. It was COLD, but my Under Armour, Chris Johnson Jersey, Sweatshirt, and the t-shirt that they were giving away for Code Blue kept me very warm. Please notice the man in the above picture looking at us like we had lost our minds!! That is great!! ; )
The view from our seats!!













I had to add this picture of Anna Claire and Peatie. Since we had to put Maci to sleep, Kerry decided we would give Peatie a bath and let him start staying in the house. Peatie got kicked out of the house after about 2 days bc he chewed up my blinds in the living room and our bedroom. It was funny that he never messed with Anna Claire's blinds, but I could tell he had been looking out her window. He is now an outside dog again, but here is a picture of him and Anna Claire before he got kicked out. She had put her sippy cup beside him and was pretending to put lotion on him. She loved him being in the house, but I cannot afford to replace $230 worth of blinds every week. Sorry Pete.
Is she not the sweetest little person ever!!

No comments: