Wednesday, October 29, 2008

<----- Anna Claire's Christmas Wish List

I have been working on Anna Claire's Christmas wish list for a few weeks now. I am usually asked what to get her, so I figured posting a list would be nice. She's not old enough yet to tell us what she wants, but it is easy to figure out what she likes now days. She loves to play pretend and loves to help Mommy do whatever it is that I am doing. We have a small vacuum that we use to clean the Kitchen floor and she is big enough now to push it herself and LOVES it. She's seen me spray Lysol around the house, so she will go pick up whatever she can find that looks like a can and will pretend to spray everything in the house while making a "ssshhhh" noise. It is so cute. This is why I have put so many house type items on her list. Anna Claire is quite the little Mommy/Homemaker already. She LOVES Yo Gabba Gabba (TV show on Noggin), but that stuff is hard to find which is why there are only 2 things on the list. She also LOVES Elmo, but doesn't care for the talking ones. The talking Elmo's seem to really freak her out. She also loves books. Every night she will bring Kerry and I a book and say, "read read." She likes Mickey Mouse (she calls him Hot dog bc of the song on MM Club House). She likes Hello Kitty (Kitty Kitty, in her words) and anything girly. (purses, pretend make-up, and SHOES)

Her clothes for winter are sizes 18-24 months and she is wearing between a 5 and 6 in shoes.

Please don't feel obligated to get something off of the list. I just wanted to make it easier for those that would prefer a list to go by. I'll try to keep the listed updated, if we buy something or someone else does. I have marked what Santa is getting her and what Momma (MeMe) has already gotten. If she gets duplicates, it's ok bc she stays at Momma's during the day. The prices are from the Toys R Us website.

No comments: