Monday, April 14, 2008

She's a Winner!!

The judging for Nashville's Most Photogenic Baby Contest was this weekend. The judging and voting took place Friday and Saturday, then the awards ceremony was Sunday. I didn't take my camera, so I have no pictures of the event, but I was able to get the picture that the photographer took of us on stage getting the runner up trophy. I did take pictures once we got home of Anna Claire and her trophies, but I haven't uploaded them yet. That's right, I said TROPHIES!! Anna Claire was in 2 categories, Most Precious and Most Beautiful. She was judged by professional judges and then by the public. There were 63 pictures to choose from, from her photoshoot. We had to only pick 2 out of the 63 pictures and it was tough!!

Here is Anna Claire's Most Precious picture.
In the Most Precious category Anna Claire won Runner Up from the Judges!! She got a little trophy about 5 inches tall that says Runner Up.....

Here is Anna Claire's Most Beautiful picture.

In the Most Beautiful category Anna Claire won

~1st PLACE~

from the public votes!! She got a big trophy about a foot tall, maybe a little taller that says Beautiful Overall Winner. She had OVER 600 votes and only 100 of those votes were from Mommy and Daddy!! She managed over 500 votes without us! I was and still am a very proud Mommy!!


Here's the picture of us getting her Runner Up trophy. She was a little hungry and wouldn't put the bottle down.


I got the CD with all her pictures on it from the photographer that did the contest bc she raised over $100 for the Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt. Anna Claire raised over $300 herself being in the contest. That's a lot for such a little girl!!


Here are a few other pictures from the photoshoot.


No comments: