Thursday, April 3, 2008

Being Silly

Since having Anna Claire, our house has become sillier by the day. Kerry was already silly enough, but now we are all 3 silly. Anna Claire is learning more and more each day. She has figured out what laughter is, so now if she does something and you laugh at her she will laugh back and repeat what she was doing. It's hilarious most of the time, until she starts spitting her food at you. I try not to laugh when she does it, but most of the time I end up laughing and then end up with more baby food on my face. It's hard not to laugh at her.
And yes, she has her face pressed up on the screen door. I, of course, laughed so she did it again.


This is just my little Prissy Girl trying to eat the baby powder.

I haven't gotten it on video yet, but Anna Claire took her first unassisted steps on Friday, March 30th!!

No comments: