Monday, April 21, 2008

Painted Toe Nails!!

Kerry, Anna Claire, and I went to Murfreesboro Saturday. I got a pedicure while Anna Claire and Daddy went and exchanged his shoes. Anna Claire frequents the nail salon in Murfreesboro quiet often. She's been going there since she was about a month old with her Granny and myself. The ladies always ask about her if she's not with Granny or myself. They always ask if they can paint her toe nails as well. Anna Claire has never had her toe nails painted, but I have been wanting them painted for some time now. I knew Daddy was very funny about it, so it has never been done. Well, the lady that was doing my pedicure asked where Anna Claire was and when I was going to let them paint her toe nails. I called Kerry and asked if he would bring Anna Claire in the salon when he got done and if she could have her toe nails painted and he agreed. Here's a picture of Anna Claire getting her toe nails painted.

She was very good while Noh was painting her toe nails and she loved them!! We stopped to eat and I went to get her out of her car seat and she had her feet propped up on the back of the seat with her toes spread apart. Her Big Daddy (Cliff) thought it was cute, until he found out she had them done at the salon. He seems to think that when she's 2 she'll be wanting her toes done at the salon all the time. LOL And yes, Anna Claire's toes are the same color as her Mommy's toes!! Hot Pink!!!!

No comments: