Thursday, July 30, 2009

Meet Daisy..............






Daisy is the newest addition to the Carlock and Pennington households. MeMe, Anna Claire, and I went to the Fair on Friday night at the Ag center. We were walking by the horse show area to go to the petting zoo when MeMe saw a lady with 2 Australian Shepherd puppies for sale. MeMe and Anna Claire both went crazy over them. I told Anna Claire and her MeMe that I was not buying a dog. MeMe in turn called Big Daddy to see if they could have a puppy. Big Daddy told her no. She proceeded to tell him that Anna Claire really wanted a puppy and then she put Anna Claire on the phone with him. Here's how that conversation went. "Big Daddy can I have a puppy. I need it pwease. I want her." Needless to say, Big Daddy caved and told MeMe to go get one if she (Anna Claire) wanted one. Anna Claire picked out the one she wanted and she named her Daisy (after the character on Wow Wow Wubbzy).
Daisy goes from MeMe's house to our house. Some nights she sleeps at our house, other nights at MeMe and Big Daddy's house. She comes to our house and looses her mind!! She drags out all of AC's toys and runs all over the house. She is a little calmer at MeMe's. Her and AC fight all the time bc AC does not want Daisy touching her or her toys. This morning AC had the bright idea to give Daisy a spanking for getting one of her toys. The next thing I hear is "MOMMY HELP!! DAISY'S BITING MY WITTLE BUTT CHEEK." I laughed out loud as I pried Daisy's teeth out of AC's pajamas. I was laughing, Daisy was growling, and AC was being a Drama Queen bc Daisy did not have a hold of her wittle butt cheek.

Daisy has one brown eye and one blue eye, but it's hard to tell in most of the pictures. This is a picture of her blue eye.

This is Daisy after she terrorizes my house!!


And this was before we {AC} decided Daisy got on our {AC's} nerves.

2 comments:

bren said...

Daisy is precious.....Jackie and I took Kayla and Taylor to the fair, also, where they registered to win a bunny rabbit. Fat chance, right? WRONG! I received the call saturday afternoon that changed our lives. We are now proud owners of a new baby rabbit named Nathan.
Luv ya,
Aunt Brenda

Susan said...

Poor Daisy she just doesn't know what in store for her! lol