Monday, July 13, 2009

Ice Cream Man!!!


Saturday afternoon Kerry went outside and came running back in grabbing money and Anna Claire. I asked in a panic what he was doing {he may be her Father, but I get concerned when someone goes to grabbing my child and money - LOL} and he informed me "THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMING". I went on about my business, looked outside, and saw them standing at the end of the driveway waiting for the Ice Cream Man. It was the SWEETEST thing ever!! I also realized it was Anna Claire's first time waiting on the Ice Cream Man, so I then went to scrambling trying to get some flip flops on, grab the camera, get out the door, get the camera focused, and get the sweat off of the camera lens because it was so humid outside!! I made it in time to see them picking out what they wanted. They both came back with Sponge Bob ice cream and they so generously brought me back a Snow Cone, which Anna Claire ended up eating as well. Anna Claire was very excited to know that some man was delivering ice cream to her at the end of her driveway, but I think Daddy may have been more excited. LOL



I think someone had a little attitude about sharing the snow cone. : )

1 comment:

Susan said...

E loves the ice cream truck. I love love love those pictures, they are so precious. The last one is the funniest. Oh and do I see another animal under her arm? Where's pups?