Monday, March 3, 2008

Weekend Fun!!

We did make it to see the Easter Bunny as planned on Saturday. There were a few family members worried about how Anna Claire would react seeing the Easter Bunny, but she LOVED him!! Kerry had gone to get something to drink while we were in line and I had to take her out of the stroller bc she got so excited she was trying to climb out. She kicked and squealed the entire time we were in line and while she was in the Easter Bunny's lap. The picture is a little blurry bc I had to take a picture of the picture. I forgot that when we went to see Santa I bought the CD and I didn't do that this time.
Anyway, you can see her feet up in the air bc she was still kicking away.




Yesterday it was 70 degrees outside and sunny, so we spent a lot of time outside playing. Anna Claire loves to be outside. Anna Claire and I were on our deck playing and her Granny could hear her on her deck squealing. Needless to say, we have a squealer on our hands. Her Grandma and Great Grandma came down to visit yesterday as well. (Kerry's Mom and her Mom) They watched Anna Claire while Kerry and I went to the gym and seemed very surprised that Anna Claire was so good while we were gone. When we returned, they went on and on about what a good baby she is. She is a very happy girl!!


It is in the 70's again today, so her and her Granny were going to play outside since I'm at work.

No comments: