Monday, March 17, 2008

First Tooth!!

Anna Claire is finally at 10 1/2 months old getting her first tooth. Friday night I had my finger in her mouth, I'm not real sure why I had my finger in her mouth, but never the less I did. I started feeling around and I felt a point. I immediatley told Kerry to put his finger in her mouth and feel. He felt the point as well, so I called Momma (Granny) and told her to come over and feel too. She was cleaning house, but was so excited she stopped cleaning and came over ASAP. She felt the point too. We were all so excited!! I think Momma (Granny) called everyone she could that night. Anna Claire was biting her Daddy's nose on Saturday, like she always does, and hurt him, so at that point he decided she could no longer bite him since she has a tooth now. I have not been able to get a picture of it bc let's face it, she acts like her Daddy. I did get to see it last night, but it took me about 15 minutes to pin her down and get her to keep her mouth open. She was so mad at me, but lucky for me she gets over it very quickly.

No comments: