Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Remember he's a Pennington

So, I had to work at night a few nights last week and Saturday morning Kerry got up and took care of Anna Claire. When I got up he seemed very excited and told me to check my cell phone bc he had sent me a picture. This is what I got...............






When I asked why Anna Claire was in the dryer he looked at me like I had lost my mind!! He then replied, "she was helping me fold clothes and wanted in the dryer, so I put her in it and shut the door. Everytime I shut the door she pushed it open and thought it was hilarious, so I kept doing it." I just rolled my eyes bc I am so sure she said, "hey Daddy can you put me in the dryer?" Yeah right!! Anyway, I guess it's good to know that Kerry can never hold me hostage in the dryer. LOL!!


We also went to the grocery store this same day. While we were there Kerry wanted to buy some Oreo Cakesters. I said no, but he insisted he want to buy them for Anna Claire, so I gave in. I'm a sucker for her!! So here she is eating her cakester.


Then on Monday morning I go look in the Oreo Cakester box and pull out 2 empty wrappers. Ummm, I thought these were for Anna Claire, turns out I was right, they were for Daddy!! I never mentioned it bc I knew he would blame it on Anna Claire, he blames everything on her even though she's only a little over 2 foot tall. LOL!!

No comments: