Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Whew!!

Kerry has changed jobs!! He starts his new job tonight at 10:30pm. It has been a very uncomfortable situation the past 2 weeks with him not working. I say not working, he's been helping Momma at the Arena and helping Cliff do whatever is needed of him, but it's not the same pay by any means. His new job will only be a 27 cent per hour pay cut, which is no big deal, his benefits will be better and cheaper, and instead of driving to Smyrna everyday, he will be driving right inside of Murfreesboro, so it cuts down on the drive time as well. He seems very excited!!! I'm trying to be excited for him, but it's hard because Claire and I have gotten so used to him being at home when we are, that it's going to be hard for us to get used to Daddy not being home all night. We will manage, but I don't really like it!! ; )

The good thing is that he can now be at all her pictures sessions and her Dr. appointments, even though he doesn't want to. I told him that he may have to go with me to her 4m checkup in August, if Momma is not able to go. He asked if he could wait in the waiting room and I said no. He frowned at me and just shook his head. He doesn't like to see Anna Claire in pain, but who does!!!

Keep a watch out!! The photographer will be at the house of Friday for Anna Claire's 3m pictures. I'll let you know as soon as they are on-line. I have a link posted to the left. If you live in Middle TN you should really check her out!! She's done our engagement and wedding pictures, my bridal portraits, my maternity pictures, Anna Claire's first day in the world, and her newborn pictures. We have her paid up until Anna Claire starts kindergarten. She is AWESOME!!!!!

No comments: