Tuesday, July 24, 2007

New Hair Bows!!!








We finally received the hair bows that I ordered off of E-Bay this past weekend!! I was so excited that I immediately started changing Anna Claire's clothes and putting different bows on her head. She has no hair, so I had to order the bows on the stretchy headbands. Anna Claire doesn't seem to mind them. I was able to change her clothes 3 times before she got aggravated with me. Once we finished she passed out in the recliner, but only for about 15 minutes!!

How cute am I in my new outfit that my Granny bought me, sitting in the rocking chair that Mommy had when she was a little girl!!



Napping after my fashion show with my favorite blanket, in my favorite sleep spot, Daddy's recliner!!!

1 comment:

Teri and Chuck said...

I LOVE the hair bows...look out she is going to be a knockout!
You'll have to get the shot gun ready Kerry...LOL!
I love the one in the rocker!
Aunt Teri