Tuesday, July 24, 2007

What Happens At Granny's,

Ahh yes, stays at Granny's!!! Anna Claire is staying with her Granny daily, until she is two years old, and then we plan to get her in to daycare, not that Momma couldn't handle her after she turns two, we just want her to interact with other children before she starts school. Plus, I'm sure Momma / Granny will need a break by then because I'm pretty sure Anna Claire is going to be a handful!!! She's already a chatter box!! Anyway, she loves her Granny so much and of course Granny lets her have whatever she wants, including ice cream, brownies, and suckers!!

Ice Cream!!


Look closely and you can see the brownies on my shirt, if you can get past my tongue, that I can now stick out on command, thanks to my Granny!!



What a Mess!!

No comments: