Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Rest of the Birthday Post

I got behind after the party, her actual birthday, and then her gymnastics fun day. I will try to catch up this week before we go to the aquarium this weekend because you know I will have pictures of that too.
I LOVE balloons!! Anna Claire's Daddy about passed out when I pulled out 2 of these huge fire truck balloons.

She was so excited about her new trampoline from Uncle Josh and Uncle Kirby.

Trying to make sure Uncle Lee doesn't take her trampoline.

I happened to hear the breaks on the Fire Truck when Uncle Josh stopped at MeMe's to pick up Sparky. I hurried to the driveway to make sure I caught everything. Uncle Josh pulled in with the lights flashing and sirens blaring. {We did warn the older party goers that this was going to happen. We didn't need anymore heart attacks. Big Daddy's was enough.}
She was running as fast as her little legs would carry her.
She LOVED Sparky!!

Sparky gave her a fire truck puzzle for her birthday.
This is scary!! LOL!!



The cake and cupcakes must have been good because Anna Claire ate the icing off of 5 of them and then asked for cake. I didn't get to try the cupcakes, but the cake was wonderful. Thank you Wild About Cakes.

She put the important items in the Barbie carrying case. {money and her new tutu}

Cupcakes for school thanks to Kecia Johnson.
Anna Claire requested a Care Bear cake for her actual birthday. This cake came from Creative Touch Florist.
Anna Claire had a wonderful birthday. We are so blessed to have so many people that love her dearly. We are very thankful that everyone could join us and we thank God for allowing Big Daddy to be there with us. The day of the party it had been exactly 2 weeks since he had his heart attack.

No comments: