Thursday, February 11, 2010

Who does that?

That is a bite mark on Anna Claire's right cheek. It happened at daycare yesterday and it looks a lot worse in person than it does in the picture. The swelling went down after they put some ice on it. Yes, this little boy bit her hard enough to cause her cheek to swell and it is now bruising. I am still trying to process this incident, as I don't really know how to handle it. I have to wonder how long this child was latched on to my child's face before he was pulled off of her because the bite is pretty bad. She has been bit before {not at daycare and not on her face} and it looked nothing like the mark that is currently on her face. I have to wonder where the 2 teachers were when my child was screaming her head off in pain. {I'm sure one was changing a diaper, but that doesn't tell me where the other one was} I am wondering a lot and trying to, I guess, calm down still before asking questions.

No comments: