Monday, February 1, 2010

January 29th Snowfall

We got quiet the snowfall on Friday. Uncle Josh picked Anna Claire up from daycare for me bc I wasn't sure what time I would get off and I wanted her home and off the roads. Luckily, we got off of work about 2:00pm. Uncle Josh texted me on my way home, to go by and get the sled out of Momma's truck, that she went and picked up for Big Daddy bc he had it on hold for Anna Claire. Once I made it home, I got Anna Claire bundled up and we headed outside with Daddy, Uncle Josh, and Harley, of course.
This is the back of the house before my group got a hold of it

This was the front of the house. It was so beautiful!!


Anna Claire and Uncle Josh started on a snowman as soon as they got outside.
Anna Claire still working on the base of the snowman, which eventually got thrown at her Daddy.


Throwing snowballs at Harley
Snow Angels with Uncle Josh
Anna Claire's Snow Angel {you have to really look closely to see it}
Throwing snowballs at Daddy
This is what happens when Daddy throws snowballs at Anna Claire. Yes, he knocked her down.
Anna Claire throwing a snowball at Mommy.
The next few pictures speak for themselves. Sledding.......
Sledding.............
Fell off the sled.
Sledding..............
Fell off the sled again. {Thank goodness she's tough}
Eating the white snow.
Pulling Daddy on the sled. {yeah right}
Anna Claire LOVED the snow this year. She loved throwing snowballs and even rolling off the sled. I am so glad Big Daddy called and got her a sled before they sold out. We spent more time out playing on Saturday with Big Daddy, but my camera battery went dead.

No comments: