Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Just Because............

This post will be random bc it's been a few weeks since I've posted. I'm still waiting on an answer from Cover Kids about Anna Claire's insurance. They told me I could call and check on it the 9th. (They got my fax on 9/21) I did finally break down yesterday and call the Dr's office. Lynette was able to see Anna Claire and I at the same time, so that was great. Anna Claire has an ear infection and upper respiratory mess and I have a double ear infection. I got a shot, which Anna Claire got very upset about bc she wanted a shot first, and an antibiotic. Anna Claire got an antibiotic and cough syrup. Hopefully we are both on the mend for now. I've got a cute video of Anna Claire saying her ABC's that I will try to post here, but for some reason I have a hard time getting the sound to work on the blog, so it may have to go to facebook.

We have a busy few weeks ahead. Friday Barnyard goes to the Pumpkin Patch, Saturday a birthday party in Smyrna that we may or may not make, Sunday church and Granddaddy's birthday in Nashville. Halloween party on the 24th and Halloween on the 31st. We may or may not make an appearance at the Webb School Arts and Crafts Festival. = )







This is Joey the Snake. Anna Claire named him Joey, don't ask me why bc I have no idea. Big Daddy bought Joey for Anna Claire at at Gulf World while we were in Florida. Out of all the stuffed animals in the store, Anna Claire wanted a "sneek" as she called it. {Yes he is as big as he looks and sometimes he sleeps in the bed with us. Nice!!}





This was my attempt to take a picture of a sleeping 2yr old. You see she was messing with me and was not asleep. After I took her picture she asked, "Mommy you take picture with me?" Which explains the picture below. = )

























This is Kerry's reason for getting out of bed in the month of October every year. LOL!! It is only October 7th and I have already bought 7 boxes of Boo Berry's. {Seriously!!}



I tried to put the ABC video of Anna Claire up, but you couldn't hear it. My phone does 3G2 videos and for some reason blogger has issues uploading the sound on them. Sorry!!

I forgot to add that Anna Claire poopied on the potty Saturday. I won't share the picture, but I did take one and sent it to her MeMe, Big Daddy, and Daddy bc they were not at home. LOL!! It hasn't happened since then, but hey a Momma can dream.

No comments: